Looking back, all that planning for the big day, it was just the beginning. We were so excited to start our lives. We had big plans and we felt like nothing could stop us. It's been almost 3 years now and we've been together as a couple for 10 years. We've come so far and we've both grew so much. We're still striving and still growing. We still have so many more goals and dreams to accomplish. Some days are harder than others. But, we've been so blessed with two beautiful daughters who light up our lives. Through all the ups and downs, I think back to this day and a sense of peace comes over me. When I hold B's hand, there's nowhere else I'd rather be.
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Big Little Moment #1 Our Wedding Day June 29, 2008
Went to a beautiful wedding of a dear friend this past weekend and it brought back so many memories. I remember as if it were yesterday. I had no wedding day jitters or butterflies. I was just so excited to finally be able to spend the rest of my life with Bernard. It was a beautiful June summer day. We could not have done it without all of the wonderful friends and family. I planned the wedding in 6 months since my maid of honor was being deployed. I've known her all my life and couldn't get married without her by my side. Funny thing, she even called me from Iraq right when my water broke with Maya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment