Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Big Little Moment #3 Madison's Big Debut February 10, 2011

Boy did I have a rough pregnancy with Madison.  The only good thing was that I gained only 15 pounds.  Morning sickness, mood swings, fatigue, back pain, leg cramps, you name it; I had it.  Then, Madison came as a big surprise when she decided to bless us one month early!  Two days after our family baby shower, I had contractions all day at work.  I had nothing ready and was totally freaking out.  Most of all, I was worried about Madison being born early.  She was a tiny little thing compared to her big sister Maya.  She spent her first 3 days in the NICU.  We went religiously every 3 hours to feed and cuddle with our Mady Bug.  Madison was so peaceful and calm.  Looking into her beautiful face, I knew God was in control and everything would be okay.  She's now 7 1/2 weeks and growing stronger each day.  She's also not as stubborn as her big sis.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment