You know, funny how fast time flies. If you really think about it, we aren't on earth for very long. But, we do have eternal life through Jesus Christ. But, it's so interesting to see how much time we waste on the trivial. I, for one, am guilty of wasting time on the trivial.
I always doubt myself. I never think I'm good enough. I guess you can say I'm a perfectionist. Working hard has always been my agenda. But, I burned out. Becoming a mother of two really changed my life. I was really humbled. I though I could do it all, but really, I couldn't. I really cherished being a mother. I let others dictate what "good enough" meant. I even let others bully me. Finally, I just had to take a break. For two, I put things on hold and focused on my family. It was the best decision I ever made.
Recent events made me realize how foolish I was. I am done with living under all this pressure. Life doesn't have to be this way. I will no longer let others bully me. I am a good person. I wear my heart on my sleeve and I would do anything for those I love. I love being a teacher and it is my passion. I teach with my whole heart. From this day forward, I will stand by who I am and stop apologizing for being who I am.
2013, here I come. I have some huge goals and I am no longer going to put them on hold. I will go for broke! I will do it for my girls and show them that they can do anything they put their hearts on. With God, family, and friends by myself, the sky is the limit!
No comments:
Post a Comment